Monday 10 June 2013

Sun when it's supposed to rain and bipolar weather!

Yesterday the Pride festival was on to accompany Saturday's Pride parade. It was okay. Truthfully it wasn't what I expected. I thought there would be games and activities, but it was mostly businesses and churches showing their support and producing propaganda. There were two stages that had performers. Not just singers, but dancers and lip singers who performed Lion King and Rocky Horror Picture show.

It was also really hot which didn't help. My Canadian friend and I decide to go to the National Gallery of Art sculpture garden and put our feet in the fountain. It was quite refreshing! After we checked out some food trucks for future reference. It still was a pretty good day. After I went back to my place and did my laundry.

This morning when I woke up it was cloudy out so I packed for rain and sun. I was half way to work when it started to drizzle, so it was good that I brought my umbrella. Today was exciting because I got to get my badge! I finally can go watch one free IMax movie a week and be in the museum without feeling suspicious! I worked on my week long project today. I'm cataloging a bunch of objects and I have to say what each object does. It takes a lot of work to research figure out what some of these things do. After work I went to the bank to see if I could get money out. The American version of my bank didn't take either of my cards. I guess no money for me! That's okay I don't have that much money anyway!

Short blog posts are the best! That's all for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment